Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hogopoly

Last night we played the longest game ever invented. I believe we started playing at 11:00 pm and it lasted until 2:00 am. I just want to point out that before the game started, I did warn Brock that I was going to kick his butt! He just didn't understand how lucky I can get with games. Brian tried to warn him too but oh well!! I won all the money and property. Too bad it's not real =( ha!

Of course Brian owns Hogopoly people!


Me after I won--please forgive the extra-squinty eyes, it was almost 2 am!
Lauren handing over her property, the boys kept getting mad b/c we would sometimes not make each other pay rent and what not! lol!


Brock right before he lost!
Brian after he lost all of his property.

Molly and Sasse are about the same size now. They play really well together. The dogs played their own games for hours. They were exhausted by the end of the night! I slept in this morning until about noon, haven't done that in forever! Brian is getting a nap in right now. I think we are way too old to be staying up this late! I love the lazy Saturday's that come around every now and then. Especially when it is cold and snowy right now. I found a recipe for Vegetable Soup so I think I'm going to go try it out. I made some guacamole dip from a new recipe I found and it was so yummy. If you are looking for a good guac dip, let me know and I'll email it to you! Have a great Saturday night!

No comments: