Thursday, March 25, 2010

Way Too Long!

Well, it has been ages. Sorry my blogger friends! Recap:
Sometime before Christmas, Molly stepped on a nail in the back yard and hurt her paw and she had to get a splint. I thought the pictures were entertaining:

She ended up escaping out the front door one night and took off around the neighborhood and broke her splint! It was crazy and I'm glad that ordeal is over with!

We had wonderful Holidays, spent time with Brian's family for Thanksgiving and drove up to D.C. for Christmas to see my family. The only downside of the trip was that we got caught in the snow storm that hit the Northeast in December. An 18 hour trip lasted 27 hours. I seriously didn't think we would make it and was so relieved to get there--thank God for his protection!


We also closed on our house December 15. So excited to be settled and have slowly been buying the big things we need. We are still waiting on our grass to grow! Here are some pictures of the barstools we purchased and our new table/chairs/rug. Love it all!



This weekend we are going to Branson for Brian's birthday so I will try to take some pictures and get back on the blog train! =)

No comments: