Friday, May 25, 2007

Dogwood Walk

My mom and I took Moses to the Dogwood Walk a couple of weeks ago. It was put on by the Humane Society and they were giving all this free stuff away to the first 150 registered dogs. My friend talked to this lady at the Humane Society and she had said that they never even have 150 sign up so we shouldn't have to get there really early to get a free goody bag. Registration starts at 9:00 am, we get there at 9:10 am and all the goodie bags are gone!!! The only reason we went was for the free stuff and it was all gone before 9:00. How sad!!! So then we tried to walk around and look at the all the booths but the wind is blowing like crazy, there are like 100 dogs all trying to sniff and attack eachother and my dog is going crazy and I got a stress headache in like 3 minutes. They had free nail clipping and I tried to at least get that done but the girl doing it cut Moses's nail too short and made him bleed!! So then I got REALLY UPSET and stressed out. So we did a walk around the park, took a few pictures and we were out of there by 10:00!!! I will NEVER go to another even that involves 100 other dogs EVER again!! It was a nightmare! But he did look super cute in his Lei (sp) that he got!!! =)





No comments: