Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!




3 years. cannot believe that we have been married for 3 years. Where has the time gone? It has been so wonderful though. We have grown so much and have had so many exciting times. First apartment, first full-time job (me), first house, first dog, first college graduation..craziness!!! We kind of celebrated all week. Our actual anniversary was Tuesday, May 22nd. On Monday night we went to Madame Woo's. BEST chinese food in Fayetteville if you ask me. Then on Tuesday I grilled steak, made cheesy potatoes, and veggies. Did a pretty good job if I may say so!! Then we went out to eat tonight (friday night) at Chili's. Then we went to Home Depot and ordered us some new carpet for our house!!!! Super Excited about that! We both have been dying for new carpet. Now that Moses is completely potty trained it is time! I have learned to appreciate nice carpet now that I have had trashy carpet. By the way...our carpet was trashy when we moved in, its not b/c of the dog. I also have redecorated our bedroom and the next time I make my bed (might be a while), I will take some "after" pictures and post them. We did get eachother some gifts but they didn't really work out so I will post

pics of the new gifts once we get them! haha..at least we are honest with eachother! Anways..happy 3 years baby! I love you! =)


4 comments:

Keisha said...

yea!!! for updates!!! ;)

kellyk said...

sheesh, you don't update for weeks, then there are like 12 to read!;-)
happy anniversary.

Our Family said...

Gotta say you're "away" friend like updates, too! :)
Happy Anniversary to you! Hope it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!! We definitely have to do something for the big 5-year!!
Congrats!