Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Birthday Adventure....=)

I always joked with Brian that it would be hard to top my 21st birthday b/c he did such a good job that year...but he suceeded this year =) He sent me on a little scavenger hunt when I woke up. I had 10 envelopes to open at certain times during the day. FUN! My first envelope was opened at 8:14 am: Go into the kitchen like you are...(which is scary..haha!)....he made me breakfast:



My next envelope said to go get ready. Then I opened the next envelope at 9:30, and it said to drive to the Pleasant Grove Walmart and buy my favorite magazine (random, I thought!). Once I got there, I opened the next one at 9:55 and it said to go get a manicure and pedicure at Cindy's Nails across the street =) SWEET! I was secretly hoping for that!!!!!!!!!!





After I got my wonderful mani & pedi, the next envelope was to be opened at 11:00 am, it said to go to Chic-Fil-A and meet a friend for lunch and it had a Chic-Fil-A gift card in it. At this point I am having so much fun b/c I love suprises and there is a new one like every hour!!!!! My friend at Chic-Fil-A???









Lauren!!!!! So, just when I am feeling all special and stuff, I get to open the next envelope......are you curious now???








Yes, my friends, it was a glorious HOUR massage!!!!! =) I haven't had a massage in like a year! It was AWESOME! That place is really good!!!! I defnitely recommend it!!! Very peaceful and they WORK IT OUT! =)

Then, my next adventurous stop was:


Because, you know after you are all relaxed you need some caffeine to prepare you for the GRAND FINALE---Shopping Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say BEST BIRTHDAY (or just best day) EVER????? I am truly spoiled =)

Thanks Hunny!!! Your the best hubby ever!!! =) He truly blew me away...=)

Ok, stop gagging, I'm done! ha!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

All I can say is wow!