Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Husband Finally Gave In.......

This whole week I have been looking forward to today. Brian finally agreed to go to Petco with me to find a friend for Moses. Forever Friends Humane Society was there and brought about 25 puppies for adoption. We had looked online and had a few in mind but instantly saw this girl, grabbed her, and never put her down. We brought Moses with us and he did really well. He was pretty distracted the whole time so he didn't really pay much attention to her. Since we've been home they have started playing and he's been really sweet to her. She is a German Shepherd/Husky mix. Each parent was a pure bred. She is 7 weeks old and weighs about 5-6 pounds. She is adorable! We know she is going to get pretty big but we are ok with that. I'll just enjoy the cuddly puppy time while I can =) Meet Molly:









1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww! She's so cute! Congrats on your new baby!