Saturday, July 26, 2008

Poker Night #2!!!!

We had another impromtu poker night last night. It consists of me and Lauren badgering the guys to quit playing poker on their IPHONES against eachother and play with us! Apparently, we don't take it seriously enough for them. Lauren won the whole pot!!!


Do we look a little sleepy here? It was like 1:00 am so yes we were! We can hang and play some poker though! =)
This is what I'm talking about--them playing poker against each other on their IPHONES. Brock--you look really freaky here! I'm sure you'll love me for posting this picture!! haha! Thats what friends are for BRUCE!!! (or Brett--whatever you prefer!) lol!
And of course you didn't think I would leave out the children, did you?
They always wear each other out playing. They are BFF!!!!



1 comment:

kellyk said...

looks like you guys had a great time.