Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!






We celebrated Christmas Eve by making appetizers, opening select gifts, and playing Apples to Apples. It was just Brian, me, Meg, mom and Dad. We were not able to gather with our extended family this year but we had a blast anyways! We had tons of good food: fried mini chicken legs, rotel dip, warm corn dip, pigs in a blanket, and cookies! Yum Yum! My sis got me: a smoothie maker and some fun glasses and I got some spending money from others. I made my mom and sister some scarfs. Dad got an Ipod Shuffle and Brian got a cool cowboy shirt, a cool sweater, some SEXY cologne, and a Jeremy Camp CD, mom's fav gift was her new robe, meg got a season of Everybody Loves Raymond and some cute boxers. We also got cute stockings with fun stuff in them. Tomorrow, we get to open all the presents from Mom and Dad!! Whoohoo--The Really Good Stuff!!! Christmas is so fun no matter how old you are! We also attended Christmas Eve Service at my parent's church. It was really nice to go to church on Christmas, can't remember the last time we were able to do that. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: