Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We are Official Homeowners!!!!


Well, Brian and I closed on our house this morning! This isn't the best picture but it was raining outside and we took it from the car. It was an interesting experience and I'm glad the whole thing is over with now! Its been a little stressful. Now we get to clean, clean, clean and paint a WHOLE lot! It will be a lot of work but I know it will be worth it in the end! I can't wait to get a fence up and get some puppies! I'm not sure about that though...b/c once you have an animal..the next step is a kid =) Don't think we are quite there yet! But I am looking forward to spoiling all my friends kids and soon to be born kids! =) Did I mention how blessed we are? My parents happen to be moving too and the place they bought (in Washington DC) already has a washer/dryer and a refridgerator (sp)....so they are GIVING us the ones that they currently have plus all their lawn equipment b/c they won't have a yard! That seriously saves us SO MUCH money. Then we came across the problem of getting all that stuff (which is in Texas right now) back to Arkansas. We don't own a vehicle that will haul a trailor and we don't own a trailor. So....we were talking to our friends, Emily and Andrew about everything and later that night they called and offered to let us use their vehicle to haul the stuff....BLESSING! Then Brian is talking to his friend, Ryan about needing a trailor and he has a co worker with three trailors and his friend said we could borrow one for free! He's just really that nice of a guy to lend a trailor to someone he doesn't even know! Blessing again! God really does amaze me how he continues to provide for our every need. Even the littlest things. He is so faithful! Well, we leave for Texas tomorrow so everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and we'll see you guys soon! =)

5 comments:

Keisha said...

Congrats on the house!!! I can't wait to bring Violet over.

Allen said...

Thats a nice lookin house. Have fun on your road trip.

Keisha said...

Oh and your new layout makes me very hungry!!!!

Our Family said...

Whoa! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and look at you, you're homeowners! Congrats guys! Next time we're in town we'll have to come see it! It's very cute!! It will be even cuter when you get in it and can have fun decorating it into a home!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Congrats on the house guys!

BTW, that garage could hold plenty of Hog basketball/football parties with a big screen in there!!

Danielle and I need to come see you guys soon. Korbyn could do some redecorating for you! HA!