Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nintendo--Game of Champions!!!!



So, Pretty much all that my sister and husband have done since we arrived in Texas is play Nintendo..specifically...Dr. Mario! Anyone remember this old school game? I used to ROCK at this game...not so much anymore! After countless hours of playing, they have regained the skills and are both killers. I defnitely have realized that 2 is company and three is a crowd....I'm often left out of the Dr. Mario games =(. (feeling sorry for me yet?) But we did tackle Super Mario Brothers 3 as a team into the wee hours of the morning yesterday. Ready for the Saddest story ever? Meg (pictured above) decides that she wants us to beat the Super Mario Brothers 3 game so she spends THREE HOURS straight building up men and getting to the last level. She reaches the last level and has accumulated NINETY NINE MEN to fight the beast with in the last castle. She calls us in the room for support. Brian tries to step over the cord, TRIPS, and accidentally RESETS the game to the very beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sis and I start SCREAMING NOOOOOOO, she might have shed a tear or two and Brian runs out the room ashamed! It was the saddest part of the day for sure!! The nintendo has been abandoned ever since.

1 comment:

Allen said...

Reseting the game at that point with 99 men sounds like something that would happen in a sitcom.