Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Valentines Day!!!

















































Valentines Day was a very sweet day! Brian took me to lunch on Dixon Street (a surprise) then we exchanged gifts. I got him a St. Louis Cardinals T-shirt and a racey card =) haha. And he got me a dvd--Marie Antoinette. I have been wanting that for a long time! And he got me a way sweet card too =) Then we went to Different Strokes (pottery place) with some friends from our life group and painted pottery. I just got our plate back tonight that we painted and it is very sad looking. =( I'm not even putting it on this blog b/c its that bad!!! But here are pics from that night!














2 comments:

kellyk said...

great pictures!! and geez, i know i'm not cool enough to be in your group, but when you go to different strokes i want to go!!:-p love that place. i doubt your plate looks bad. you nerd.

Our Family said...

Very wise gift! Go Cards! :)