Thursday, February 01, 2007

We're Back!!!





Well, it has been a really crazy 3 weeks! We have been packing, moving, unpacking, organizing, working, etc. We love our house! It's so nice to have something that belongs to us, where no one can tell us what to do or come in whenever they want to (apartment living). I must say that it was HECK to get out of our lease--and we didn't really "get out" of it. Never rent from Lindsey Management!! I know that is nearly impossible if you are renting in Northwest Arkansas but avoid it at all costs!!!! They do not work with you at all. We lived there for 2 1/2 years, never were late on a payment and never caused any problems, yet they treated us so horrible when we tried to leave. Anyways..enough of that! I really hope it snows some more tonight so I can get out of work tomorrow as well. Lucky for me I'm salary so I get paid to sit here and write on my blog until 5:00!! =) gotta love that! Well here are some random pictures of the house---tim and brian installing the microwave, our kitchen painted, sabrina and I cleaning, etc. We actually bought a new kitchen table last night so the one in the kitchen is our old one. Brian is working on geting the new one assembled so more pictures to come!

No comments: