Friday, June 01, 2007

The Week

So, its been a pretty busy week. I started painting our baseboards on Monday. I'm trying to get that finished before we get our new carpet. I have a new found love for Meatloaf! Meatloaf has always sounded disgusting to me but after talking to some people at work, I decided to try to make it and now I love it! So easy to make! Brian really likes it too. We have had it twice already in like the last month. Someone told me yesterday at work that there was a big gash in my tire in the parking lot. So around 11, I went down there and my tire was completely flat and had a huge gash in it! So Brian ran around town all afternoon to try to get a new tire and the tire guy told him that I would have HAD to hit something for my tire to explode like that. Well, I do run into curbs on a pretty regular basis but other than that I swear that I didn't hit ANYTHING!!! I'm not sure that Brian believes me though!!! haha. For anyone that has ever ridden with me, you guys know what a GREAT driver I am =) We are going camping on Friday night. This will be my first time to sleep in a tent. I'm not much of a wilderness girl so this should be interesting. Brian is really hoping that I enjoy myself b/c he loves to camp and wants to meet some friends of ours to go camping and float the buffalo in July. I told him that this will be the trial run for any future camping trips. I'll take lots of pictures and post them this weekend sometime. Here is a picture of us at this time last year. I was short and blonde! lol.



No comments: