Monday, October 01, 2007

Razorbacks VS. North Texas

I don't have any pics of the actual game, but I do have a few of the fam before the game. Here is Brian, Matthew, Mr. Walter, Evelyn, and Tonya. There are also pics of Moses and this stray dog that decided to hang out with us that afternoon. He was a sweet little dog! I saw him again today just roaming the neighborhood. No one seems to know who he belongs too but everyone hangs out with him! He must be a nomad! Anyways, we had a really good time, grilled out and ate lunch before the game. The guys threw the football around and we just chilled. Beautiful Day!




1 comment:

Our Family said...

Ha! When we lived in AR we had a stray dog that looked a lot like that! I called him "Stray Dog" creative, I know! Matt called him "Spot" Not much more creative- don't tell him that, though- he thought it was! okay, this is a long comment! We miss you guys lots!