Sunday, October 12, 2008

SPIRIT WEEK.........

Ok, so two weeks ago Kirksey had a spirit week were every day we had a dress up day!!! I kind of took it to heart and wanted to show my students how to have pride in your school. lol enjoy




MONDAY: Mis-match Day

If you notice I have a brown sock on my black shoe and a black sock with my brown shoe. You can't really tell in the picture but my tie was pink and gray. My shorts were blue and brown.






TUESDAY: Superhero Day

Introducing Capt. SUB



The cape is actually a poncho. I had the hardest time keeping it on so I used the big paper clips. Also the goggles kept sucking to my forehead and made some funny looking marks.


WEDNESDAY: Hillbilly Day




THURSDAY: Colors Day




FRIDAY WAS JERSEY DAY but I can't find my picture. I wore my beloved DENVER BRONCO jersey. It is from like 1999. It was pretty awesome.

Needless to say my kids were so excited about what I would wear each day. I even had teachers and administrators come by my room to see what I was dressed like.

It was really fun and it kind of made me feel like a kid again. I have to give props to my father-in-law because he helped me create all of of my outfits. It was funny because he would get up every morning to take pictures for me since someone didn't want to wake up early while they were on vacation. :)

3 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

This is good stuff right here!!! lol

Kristina said...

I'm totally diggin your Captain Sub costume! :)

Stacy Henagan said...

I want Brian as my kids teacher. what can we do to switch him over to tucker???