Sunday, October 05, 2008

OK, so I know we haven't posted in a while, but I promise a post this week. I have some really great news and some fun picks from spirit week at Kirksey. Life has been crazy but never better. God has been so amazing in putting me in a place of success. I am so thankful for the blessings he has given Michelle and I.

Our dog Molly is getting huge. She is as big as Moses now and growing everyday. (as well as sleeping all the time)

Michelle is ready to be home full-time (Uh-oh)

Saw the Movie Fireproof, not sure of my feelings on it yet. Overall pretty good.

Arkansas lost but did better this week as they didn't lose by 40. (just by 31)

Organized and ready to take on the week.

Have a great week and remember to

"Don't let it rain on a Sunny Day" Brian

2 comments:

Allen said...

"Michelle is ready to be home full-time (Uh-oh)"
Is there something you want to tell us?

Keisha said...

I'm still waiting for the fun pictures from spirit week.