Sunday, June 03, 2007

Baby Teeth

I'm pretty sure that this is normal b/c I googled it but I wanted to ask all you dog owners just in case. I have found 3 of Moses' baby teeth (at least I think they are baby teeth) tonight. The first one actually fell out while we were playing with one of his toys. The other two I found laying on the floor throughout the night. It said on the internet that puppies lose their baby teeth anywhere from 3-6 months. He is 5 months so he's right on target. It's very strange to find teeth lying around your house though! I feel like I'm really grossing out Kelly K right now...HAHA!!! =) So...dog owners, did you ever find random puppy teeth lying around your house??????


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes! I found several of Zoe's teeth lying around when she was a puppy!

SABRINA said...

I found only 1 of Kafka's teeth. We actually put in a baggie and kept it. I know that is probably gross to some of you, but the baggie is sealed and taped closed and put away in a box of keepsakes. It's not like we kept it out so we could look at it everyday.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! You are heartless dog owners! The nazis used to rip out teeth as a form of torture, and you're doing it your dog?! You should be ashamed of yourself.