Saturday, June 16, 2007

Not Much To Report

Unfortunately, this week has been kind of long and boring. I don't have much to talk about!!!! But I do want to say this: NEVER buy anything from this store www.dickssportinggoods.com . I bought Brian a pair of ski pants from there about 4 weeks ago for graduation. They were a screaming deal and I was really excited about it! To make a long story short, I've had to call these people about 8 times (seriously), I've had two pair of ski pants delivered to my house only to be returned because they were the wrong size (yes..both times!) I've been charged incorrectly on two occasions and here it is over a month later and I still have no ski pants!!! I got to the point on Thursday night where I really almost didn't care anymore and was really just going to give up. And of course every time that I have called them its a different person. But of course I have a stubborn streak in me so I am determined to get the CORRECT pants that I ordered a month ago. Then I will say good riddance to these people and NEVER buy anything from them again. On a more positive note, we are going to the lake today with Brian's family so I will get to water ski and I am super excited about that! I will take lots of pics today! YAY for the Lake!!!!! =)

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Will the puppy go swimming?

kellyk said...

ah i thought of you and your son the other day. i am using m&ms to help with potty training. any tips?
bahaha

Our Family said...

Well, you should've just driven up to St. Louis and come to the store in person! :) haha