Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!

Even though I didn't get out of going to work for the snow days, I still had fun after work. The snow doesn't phase this dog, he still loves to chase his soccer ball. We had a great time playing around and chasing each other. Brian recorded a video below and I recorded a video of the next day when his friend from next door came over. There is a hole in the neighbors fence that the dog crawls under to come and visit Moses. It is a huge brown dog. He is kind of timid but pretty sweet. He makes us mad though because he PEES ON EVERYTHING. I've even seen him pee on my dog--GROSS. I had to hose him down, it was disgusting! But anyways, you can barely see him in the last video but he is at the way back of the yard.




ok, can't get videos to load (arrggghhh) so oh well!

No comments: