Saturday, February 23, 2008

RECAP of the Week

It has been a L-O-N-G week. Lets backtrack. Last weekend we went to a Marriage Conference put on by Family Life. It was at the Embassy Suites in Bentonville and Brian actually won the whole weekend on the radio including a 2 night stay at the Embassy. We had such a great time! I totally recommend their marriage conference to ANYONE. Whether you are doing awesome or if you have major issues, it is so helpful and so refreshing. I'm so glad we went and wish that we would have attended one of these when we were first married. I really encourage all you married people to catch the one in Branson or the one coming up in Little Rock. Go here to check it out. It's totally worth it! I promise you won't be disappointed! We have like 10 books on our reading list now!

I got sick on Tuesday, sinus junk and head cold. So that made for a really long week at work. I'm still not feeling too hot and I sound like a man when I talk. No jokes tomorrow please! My husband and Brock have already made fun of me enough!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren and I kicked butt at spades last night =) Girls RULE! lol! I made a new recipe that was delicious! Check it out:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Chicken-Tortilla-Soup/Detail.aspx


Oh, and I attended the sewing night at Genessa's this week and learned how to use my sewing machine. I made some really cute napkins. Once I finish them completely I'll post some pics. I love them!

Brian is counting down the days until graduation! He has passed all of his Praxis Tests now and now is just waiting to finish up! I'm so proud of him--he is on his way to a 4.0 for grad school! I know that is tough and he has worked so hard for it! He's my hero =)

Can Spring get here already???

2 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

I am sad I missed sewing night...but I am going next time for sure!

Sandy Krout said...

It was so good to see you last night. Your purse is too cute. You need to post a picture of it!