Thursday, February 14, 2008

Surprises Surprises......

This is my favorite Valentines Day so far. Brian totally surprised me, and I have to admit--I totally surprised him as well. He got me some perfume that I have been wanting forever:



Euphoria by Calvin Klein---LOVE IT!!!!!!

About a month ago, I was at work and looked out in the lobby by the transcript window to see Darren McFadden. This reminded me how Brian got his autograph for his dad but never got one for himself but always wanted one. So, I grabbed a piece of paper and walked out there before I lost my nerve and asked him for his autograph. I was super pumped and decided that I was going to frame it and give it to Brian for Valentines day. Then, the next day I look out in the lobby and Felix Jones is in the lobby. Seriously? Is my luck really this good? So, I grabbed my precious autographed paper and march myself out there again. I chatted it up with Felix for a minute and got his autograph too! Brian is seriously going to be beside himself! So I have to keep this secret for over a month and it was KILLING ME!!! I can't keep surprises very good and I have NO patience!!!! So i finally get it framed and ready last night and couldn't wait any longer--we cheated and exchanged presents a little bit early. I was right--Brian freaked out =)

**for those non-sports fans---Darren McFadden and Felix Jones are former Razorback football players that will be first round draft picks in the NFL, in other words--they are hot stuff!!!**

2 comments:

V and C said...

Sounds like you guys had a great V day! I use the same perfume...well, when I wear perfume. :)

Anonymous said...

i updated, now it is your turn! lol! =)