Thursday, July 03, 2008

So I although I am going to continue to get better at this blogging thing, I find it interesting that I have no memory or desire to take pictures during the occasion. Then when post time comes, it depresses me that I don't have any pictures. I have to boringly go on the internet and find some stupid image, hence the weirdo next to me.

Since the summertime blues are upon us, our YMCG (Young Married Couples group kinda looks like the ymca huh?) decided to change things up a bit and take a night on the town.

First we meet at LaHuerta a great Mexican restaurant that rocks most of the time except for this night. They stinkin charged me for a full dinner when I got a-la-cart. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate getting ripped off. In any normal situation I would have asked more in depth to take a look at it, but there are tons of people (including those in our group so I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them) so I moved on and further investigated outside the bogus financial mishap. I went back inside to find that the line was even longer, so I just asked a waitress what the normal price was for what I ordered and it was $3.50 CHEAPER! UGGH I was fuming, but I calmed myself down and became a better man.

After my DRAMATIC fiasco (thanks Amanda for getting yours right) we headed over to gator golf for some VERY COMPETITIVE putt-putt. Survey who brings their putters to play mini-golf? ME
Everyone made fun of me because I brought my own putter. Whats the deal with wanting to win? Everything was moving along great until we got to the 11th HoLE and their were FOUR racoons staring at us. THEY looked like this!

We finished the night at SHAKES! You can't go wrong there. All in all we had a great time! We have a wonderful life group and it is always so much fun. Especially when I pull the hidden ball trick on JOHN LAND.

We are going camping tomorrow so please pray Michelle has a good time or it maybe the last time. Last time we went it rained on us all night long and our tent leaked. She was a camping virgin that night and it wasn't a great way to introduce her (I'm just talking about camping you dirty minds).

Happy FOURTH and LET it be known on this Fourth of July I miss my Grandpa. He always made homemade ice cream for the whole family. He would churn it all day.

b

No comments: