Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Car !!!!!

This is a picture of me and my first car back in my Senior year of High School. I'm not putting the close up on here b/c I have a mushroom head haircut!!! lol! Say goodbye to Mustang Sally!!!!


And say hello to my new (slightly used) 2007 Honda Civic:


I'm too lazy to go outside in the 15 degree weather and take a picture!


Side View

Inside view

It was a little sad to see the Mustang go b/c it was my first car, it held lots of memories, and it was paid for!!! BUT, I hydroplaned on a regular basis, it was pushing 100,000 miles, electric seat didn't work anymore, electric locks worked sometimes, and the check engine light was permanently on. We found a good deal and went with it! I LOVE this new car, it has so much more room, smells all new and it only has 12,500 miles on it--it will last me forever! I feel like an official adult now b/c I have a four door!! =) Still can't picture any carseats in the back seat though....ha!




4 comments:

kellyk said...

well once you have those twins that car will be full!;-)

Amanda said...

Congrats! It looks awesome! My sis has a civic and LOVES it!!

Keisha said...

My mom has a 2007 civic.

V and C said...

Congrats!! That is awesome! Did you hear we got a minivan? lol We really feel like adults now! Just wait!! :)