Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Years in Chicago!!!

Brian and I went with our friends, Tommy and Amber to Chicago for 4 days, including New Years Eve and Day. It was an awesome vacation and we had a blast
At the comedy show.
In the hotel lobby
I think this one speaks for itself!
Best Hot Dogs Ever--Chicago Style, I love the skylines int he back!
Navy Pier has a lot to offer!
Pizza Chicago Style--Stuffed!!!

We also saw I Am Legend in the IMAX--freaked me out! We went to the Shedd Aquarium, The Natural History Museum, and on a 2-hour tour of the City. We tried this fabulous restuarant called The Big Bowl (thai and chinese), ate popcorn chicago style and had some awesome fudge (yes, we ate a lot!) but we also WALKED A LOT in the FREEZING cold. The comedy show was hilarious (and family friendly) , our hotel was great and we did some good window-shopping on the Magnificent Mile. If you've never been, you should go!! Lots to see and Lots to eat! =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so glad that you are back to blogging (hopefully...) =) i can't wait to see you sunday!! it has been FOREVER!!!

V and C said...

Looks like fun!! I love Chicago!