Monday, January 21, 2008

A Weekend To Remember Conference

My awesome husband called in on the radio everyday and won us free registration and free accommodations ( 2 night stay at the Embassy Suites in Bentonville) to this marriage and family life conference the weekend of Valentines Day!! We are so pumped about it! I've never been to a marriage conference before and it will be wonderful to stay at the Embassy for 2 nights for free! Plus, their breakfast ROCKS!!!! The registration is usually $130 per person for the conference but you can get it for $89 per person through Keypoint Church. I know that is a lot of money but we have heard nothing but good things about this conference!

We had a wonderful day off of work/school today! Brian relaxed and cleaned the house (my hero) and ran some errands. I went to lunch at Olive Garden with Sabrina, Genessa, Lauren, Monica, and Stacy to celebrate Sabrina's birthday! We had a lot of fun eating lots of yummy food! Then I went up to the church to help decorate for ~Crowned~ this Friday night. The foyer looks amazing and we had a lot of fun doing it! If you haven't decided yet, you should definitely COME! It will be so much fun! I really really HOPE that it ices over tonight and they close the U of A tomorrow. Doubt it but I can always hope!!!!! Anyways, have a great night! =)

2 comments:

kellyk said...

ah man! i got out of work late anyway...you gals were probably gone. and tell brian to call and get us free tickets! i wanna go!-) tell him we're on the rocks.

Our Family said...

I'm so jealous of you! I've heard really great things about the conference and I think it's fun that it's V-Day weekend! Enjoy the breakfast, too! yummy!